DSNWK provides AmeriCorps VISTA opportunities supporting those with intellectual and developmental disabilities in northwest Kansas.
Lifting People Out of Poverty Since 1965
AmeriCorps VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) members bring passion and perseverance where the need is greatest: to organizations that help eradicate poverty. AmeriCorps VISTA members serve as a catalyst for change, living and working alongside community members to meet our nation’s most pressing challenges and advance local solutions.
Open Full-Time Opportunities
- Marketing & Events VISTA Member
Open Summer Associate Opportunities
- Data Analysis
- Lifestyle Development
- Early Childhood Education & Activities
- Early Intervention Child Development
- Safety & Healthy Living
- Grant & Fundraising VISTA Member
- Curriculum Review and Operations Research VISTA Member
- Senior Health & Wellness Curriculum Development VISTA Member with Learning Cross Preschool
- Food Bank VISTA Member